Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just wanna close my eyes and scream and shout
I'm freaking tired!

I'm back home!! *haha* Went to stayover at my aunt's place last night, so didn't have chance to bloggy! Anyway, yesterday was a bad start for Jesks. Yup.. Me la! Show face. *haha* We were suppose to go to Orchard, then study. But they ask me to go study straight. Damn! I wanted to go walk around at Orchard, so a lil' unhappy. Yup! So we went Singapore Post to study. Didn't really studied cos' my mood was really spoilt. Anyway, after that, Shimin and Kk went church. Then, Jem, Ed and I went to play pool. *haha* Get to try that Oreo Bubble Tea. *yum yum* And Jem and Ed taught me a lil' of pool. At least I'm better now. *haha* But it's not one of my top few favourite games yet. *haha* Still don't really like it but I would play for fun. Then, finally, Jem, Weiyan and I went to study at Bedok's Kfc. Hmm.. chatted on the phone with Jem last night. We were watching TV and talking at the same time. And after each show, there are always something nice to watch. *haha* By the time, it's ready 2 am. Ooo.. I love the show, European Gigalo. *haha* Anyway, yep! I woke up at 8. Gosh! That's really early. Then, went to eat breakfast with aunt. Hmm.. Maybe gonna study with Weiyan and Jem again. But.. for now.. I need to sleep!! 6 hours of sleep aint enough!! ZzZzzzz.. Oh! didn't get to say 9 more days. *haha* Anyway......

-8 more days to go-

With love, on Sunday, October 09, 2005
xxx This scene is DEAD xxx

NOTE TO TAKE!
----

Sherlyn's Blurbs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just wanna model.


Love, Love, Love!
My FAMILY's the big deal.
Mummy is the coolest mum on earth.
Aunt is the best listener.
FRIENDS complete the rest of my life.
Love the Girlfriends even more.
Snapping Pictures.
Pink is Love, Red is Hot.
Smiles & Laughters.
Tinkerbells.
Fairytales.
Princess Tiaras.
Ballooooooons!
Sunsets & Sunrises.
Doggies & Kitties.
Chocolates! Cookies! Ice-cream!
Strolls during late nights.
Chilling in clubs/pubs.
Dancing!
Shopping, duh.

The Ewwws..
Being alone, Being lied to.
Attached guys checking other girls out in front of their girlfriends.
TOTALLY HATE people who imitates me.

I WANT! I WANT!
Tinkerbell Bracelet
Vintage Stripe Shirt
'Boyfriend'-Shirt Dress
Dress
Tattoo
Naval Piercing
Cream White Converse